LIKE THIS!


Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Like a pyramid girl, th love of pyramid! ;D




















*Notice th picture, it's taken at Night Safari on th 13th of May. :)
Well, girl parents ask t move back t her own house for safety reason. But, i just gonna continue working.
But no matter what we will get th chance to see each other again and everyday.
I'm not sad nor disappointed. Just that at times i know i'm lonely and emo.
So no many what i just gonna be sleeping alone for this 1 month or less than a month without my girl.

- Even if you were a million miles away, I could still feel you in my bed. Near me, touch me, feel me.
And even in th bottom of the sea. I can still hear inside my head, Telling me, touch me, feel me.
So tonight I'm gonna find a way to make it without you.
Tonight I'm gonna find a way to make it without you, I'm gonna hold onto the times that we had.
Have you ever tried sleeping with a broken heart, Well you can try sleeping in my bed.
Lonely, only, nobody ever shut it down like you...
You wore the crown, you make my body feel heaven-bound.
Why don't you hold me, need me, I thought you told me you'd never leave me.

Okays, i gonna skipped this part. :DDD
I find something interest on earphone's, but it's my favourite. Lady GaGa Earphone's.
Check this out.




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



Nice right? I gonna get th black one's. Cause black is my favourite color. :D
If you guys wanna have it, shoutout at my cbox. To ask more about them.
Cause i got th full details.

2 more days my girlfriend gonna return t her own home. :(
And 2 more days t start of my work at Novena. Hahas!
I gonna be at th booth for some Ninja Warriors from Singapore?
Th work is gonna be like Standing at th Booth for registrations. :DDD
Cool right.

And now is 9.48am, and i have not sleep. Damn! Idk if i have insomnia or what.
Sigh, time t get some sleeping pills LOL =X

Okays, gonna go Facebook.. To check whoever is emo'ing. Lalalas.
Takecare people's, and do remember to click on my nuffnang ads.
They are precious lahs. :DDDD Byes.