LIKE THIS!


Saturday, August 28, 2010

How i wish...!

How i wish to be alone, but not lonely. Just me, myself and i.
But to enjoy your free time being you and yourself.

Maybe i'm getting bored of this, should i or should'nt i?
I feel so stuffy and it's like i'm doing th same and again and again.
 It's time to feel th air outside! Make it fresh.
But how? I'm not sad or angry.
Just that i'm getting bored of this! 
I just want to be alone, thats all.
Enjoying your free time being myself and i! That's all.

How i gonna make it right? Today my father birthday and it's like i neglecting him.
Mom birthday i didn't bought for her a small cake.
Don't even know why, this year is a fcukked up year! I neglect people alot!
And i never care and concern people well.
All i wanna do is Work, Earn More Cash!
And people won't look down on me.

But i'm in control. I have to let go of it! Like now!
End here, hope to go Powerhouse later. I'm die-ing to dance and free th stress inside my mind!
Hope so! Die-ing so! Let it off! Please.
Tyvm for your view. :D
Will post again, tmr or next day.