LIKE THIS!


Wednesday, September 1, 2010

At times, my friends say that you're not really worth it!


Once a brother, always a brother.

At time i realise, my friends say that you're not really worth it.
You even went to your WOLF-LIKE friends for advice but...
I'd rather keep it simple, maybe i'm too good for you??
I believed you were my love but??...

But to be frank to people who viewing this blog of mine. 
Because of you, i remember crying till dawn.
I regret everytime i think about you when my heart was too soft and easy.
I'm too good to been throw away and too boring to have...
You should've treated me better when we were together! 
But why are you clinging to me now??
You fooled me with your lies, hundreds of times!

But today onwards, I'll be a bad guy!
Who makes friends cry!
Now without a single tear, I'll laugh at you! 
LOSER! WHO'S INSIDE A GAME CALLED LOVE!!
GET ON YOUR KNEES AND TAKE ME BACK! 
IF NOT, GET OUT OF MY SIGHT RIGHT NOW!