LIKE THIS!


Saturday, September 4, 2010

Am i confused? Or ... ://

By th moon and th sun.
All th sadness i have convicted on you.
I try many times t hold on t you but i failed it...

Just got back from Yishun, girlfriend alight first.
We went t Linken birthday at east coast pit. Okay, i'm in th wrong!
I thought it was at Pasir ris ;x Hahas.
After that girlfriend came and i eat awhile, after that went straight t collect money.
After that went t cine, t watch-ed Haunted Changi.
Hmm, effects and everything. I give 4/5. 
I don't know it's a true story or. So guys check it out yourself alright ;//



- - - - - -

Sitting here all alone, with my tears. All alone with my fears.
I'm wondering if i have t do without you. But there's no reason why.
I felt asleep late last night, crying like a newborn child.
I'm trying t hold myself close! Pretending my arms are yours.

After a min, i think.....
Truth is that i realize, love is fading from your eyes. Don't know how it came t this!
But i gonna get it fixed asap, cause nothing is worth losing you.
What can i do t help you see, that there's no need for jealousy and insecurities.
I'll do anything for you, anything you want me too.

I'd go anywhere for you, Anywhere you asked me to...
I'd do anything for you, Anything you want me to...

Your love as far as i can see. Is all i'm ever gonna need.
There's one thing for sure i know it's true.

I used t think that dreams were just for sentimental fools!!
And i never find someone who give their love so true.
But i knew th very minute, i couldn't live my life without you in it.
And now i want th whole world t know!

I know he's has fame, name, car?. When you're with him, you're feeling like a star.
But when i'm home alone, i think only of you. So what do you know, how does it go...
So how can he buy a love that's not for sale...
If you two were so in love i couldn't tell..
Girl, but when i'm home alone i hear your heart, it spells...
You gotta know and how does it go..

- - - - - -

Friends -> Lover's!
Lover's -> Enemy!
Enemy -> Friends!

I'm missing you, how we used t bound this relationship so strong.
Tell me where did we go wrong.
They say i'll learn t forget but it sure ain't happened yet.

Been checking all th places where we used t go. Been lookin' for your face inside th crowd.
I've been talking t the people that we used t know. But nobody wants t say.
Where you hang out and when i text your phone.
Seems like your never, ever home. And you don't return my text.

I still have your pictures in my phone. They're th only thing that's left of you and me.
What can i do t make you come back soon and make it just th way it used t be?
Is there someone new could never go on without you.

Memories.......
Th shits i left behind. I still think about it all th time.
Nothing stays th same, maybe i'm t blame. I'd do it all again.

Thru these eyes, i've seen a thousands lies.
And it's taken years t realize. That nothing stays th same and no one is t blame!

What makes this world go round, will the answer let him down?
He is so sweet and young and his life has just begun...
What does his future hold that's th story left unknown.
Will he make it through his days, let our relationships lead th way.

Part of me laughs, part of me cries, part of me wants t question why?...
Why is there joy and why is there pain?....

Sitting there all alone, in th window of my room.
Watching th world go by, brings tears t my eyes.
All i see is hurt and pain, i want t break th chain.
But i keep pressing everyday and i'll find my own sweet way. ;//

You can be all that and still can be who you are.
You gotta know for sure that it isn't make believe..
You may feel weak but you are strong! Don't you give up!
If you keep holding on, you'll never be wrong.
Just close your eyes cause it lies deep in your heart.

- - - - - -
Everybody's laughin in my mind. Rumors spreading about this other guy.
Do you do what you did when you did with me.
Does he love you th way i can?
Did you forget all th plans that you made with me?
Cause girl i didn't!

That should be me, holding your hand!
That should be me, making you laugh!
That should be me, this is so sad!
That should be me!

That should be me, feeling your kiss!
That should be me, buying you gifts!
This is so wrong, i cant go on!
Till you believe that that should be me.... ;//

I need t know should i fight for love! Or disarm!
Its getting harder to shield. This pain in my heart...