LIKE THIS!


Monday, August 9, 2010

It's isn't love, so what it is ?

You be my commander, i be your everything you said.


I can never be th one you love ever! But i can make sure you learn th love that i can give it to you.
What is love seriously? I never make it perfect or i making out of a fool of myself to love?
I can give everything you want that i can give, but attitude, PMS?
I seriously can't take it, feeling that the love is fade or?
Always wanted to try to fight back what i wanna win, but now i just lazy to be a winner.
I'm trying my best to let in to you many times.
I feel so frustrated at times we quarrel.
Izzit because i'm so pity of your love, or i aiming to your $$$$?
NO! I love you as much how i love myself.
But one thing for sure, money can do whatever shit you wanna do.
But one thing for sure, money can not buy love. 
I know your not buying my love just showing money to me. 
But i can't accept it when you treat me last few months. It's sick!

I kept on thinking many times, just to leave you or not to leave you. 
The love is in there, i can't fade it so easier. I know i love you! I love you!
But don't treat me as if, i owned my life to you. I got my freedom too. 
But not to treat me like shit! I just dislike this.

Always fighting, take back old memories and bring it to quarrels.
I just want you to learned the mistakes we done and continue to our life happily.

How exactly i know, where i wanna go. By your Sarcastic looks, words.
I just don't know whether i wanna said it out or not.
Just for example, when everything you ask me "Where do you want to go?"
Whenever i said "Anything, or i don't know" Should'nt you be the one who answer that suggestion?
It's from the brain we think. I mean we are talking about common sense.
Just don't ask infront of me, to your friends that "See my Boyfriend wants to go where then go?"
This is not the correct way you can speak up to your friends.
What they will talk back to me, i'm the prince? i'm the king?
You can ask it personally to me, not to show off that your Boyfriend is the king, so need to ask him.
I just don't like, if everyday this thing happen. People hate me day by day.
I got a face, name and everything. Not lowing down my face and name just like that.

I hope you understand it girl, i love you and i mean it. I put you as my first priority.
Hoping that everyday my girlfriend has a sweet talk, sweet face and do everything in sweet things.
Sorry for the shouting, i didn't mean it. I mean when a person is damn angry, everything is popping out of it.