LIKE THIS!


Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The matter of fact, "I still miss you!"


"There’s always at least one person, the one "great friend" that comes along having you convinced that nothing bad will ever happen to or get in the way of your friendship. Then comes the day when you two start drifting apart to the point where it seems like neither of you know each other anymore."

Will i ever regret? To th person i care so much, but end up, it seems like neither of us know each other anymore.
No! No! I don't want that feeling, that feeling is so eff up!
It's only comes th day when YOU! Start drifting apart from me.



Forgive and forget?! Will you!!
There's nothing we should quarrel!

Every little things i did for you, is for you bloody own good!
Nothing can't compare with other people.
Course at most, i help you and you help me back!
But something fall out of your mind and thinking that i'm a burden for you?!
What is this!


*Just skipped that "i fell in love with you".

"I's tearing up my heart when i'm with you.
But when we are apart, i feel it too.
And no matter what i do, i feel the pain
with or without you."