LIKE THIS!


Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Someday people will know what type of friend are you! Damn!

When your famous, you treated like a superstar!
When your famous, you pulling up in your fancy car!
When your famous, everybody know just who you are!
When your famous, they reserve you a spot right next to the bar!
When your famous, free champagne and you raise it up high!
When your famous, all your girlfriends cute and you looking fly!
When your famous, damn your partying all night!
When your famous, and you never get tired

I'm tired of all this, can you just give me back what you promised? I am sick of taking care of you, hoping you to forgive me but its like never keep working. So you want me do like how?
Always messages you, but you didnt have th guts t reply back! Throw your freaking handphone then! First you didn't even attend my girlfriend, best friend birthday chalet. She supports you, take care of you. But you didn't give her a DAMN face! 2ndly, i'm your brother. My birthday you didn't attend too! Fcuxking hell, people will know what you will deserve!
Your just worth $20bucks face! And i mean it!

But nevertheless, i know i'm small hearted! But, sigh. I just don't know okay!

Knowing that alot of people is be known of something, i guess i should kept it confidential?
Hahas! Just wait and watched, what gonna happens! ;))

For 1 week straight, me and my girlfriend was at Hotel 81. So ya, now at home. Just came back too. Hahas! Well, gonna work hard soon!
Oct, Sentosa? Picnic at marina barrack! Haha! :DDD