LIKE THIS!


Sunday, August 22, 2010

Special moments of my life

Sometimes you wonder if this fight is worthwhile.
Th precious moments are all lost in th tide.
They're swept away and nothing is what is seems.
The feeling of belonging t your dreams!

The minute you walked through my door, I knew this love is forever more. But then you told me all these lies. See th tears filling up my eyes. You taught me right from wrong and told me always t be strong. But now i'm better off alone, searching for a better home.

Hello, i'm here again t blog. Feel so bored afterall, while my girlfriend is hair-drying a wet hair.
So i gonna bathe after i finish blog. Today when to Kallang Leisure Park t watch PCK Movie!
Rating was : 7 out of 10. Very nice, very funny! But abit boring those parts. LOL!
Lame-r show i ever watch! And somemore going t have part 2.

But after this PCK Movie, i really really want t watch STEP UP 3D. But my girlfriend don't like.
Bamn! How?! How?! Sad!

Kk lahs, i going bathe. My girlfriend KPKB liao! GO POM POM!
Hahas! Goodnight peoples!
Love's.

And sorry t th people that i never PH. =(