LIKE THIS!


Sunday, September 12, 2010

Forever be with you. < /3




Hey, baby girl. Pretty, you're my love!
All night, i can't sleep with my thoughts of you going on always in my head, you know?
Wanna hear you say you love me with that heavenly voice.
I'm going crazy girl, i do need you!
You see, it's like without you it's just not right. Through thick and think, we are still tight!
All for you, all day and all night. One by one, just can't get your smiles out of my mind.
Definitely a love that's hard t find. Cause i am your life and you are mine!
Always girl, never forget that you can trust me.
I'll be there for you when you are sad or when you're happy!
Girl, i love you. You know it's true. Got t let my feelings show.

Girl you know it's all about you. Always and forever us two. You are th song that my hearts replaying.
Think about all th times that i'm with you, 
we been thru and how we will always love right now and in th future cause our love is so true.
But when you are here by my side all you do is make me feel good.

This is so hard, i can't even go on without you.
Like a fool! Yeah! 
Thinking you will be here when i open my eyes..
I'm sorry and I love you, forever!

I don't even freaking understand why i wrote this, it's like..
Sigh, maybe we are in this relationship for quite a long time.
I just can't let go. I love her too much. 
But i just hate those time when we quarrel. I don't wan it!
She's that girl, who let me learn so much till i learn bad points about her..

Whatever it is, i gonna sleep right after this!
I'm too tired already. Frustrated! Whatever!

< /3 or < 3 
< 3 you so much!

Bye world.