LIKE THIS!


Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Your words, so nice till i wanna SLAP YOU!



Your judging me? When you don't even know me well.
Wtf!

So what if Joey, my ex or soon t be patch? Is single?
Does that even concern about you..?

Bernice Chovelle Should have done it long ago babe. (:
(Do you even know us well?!)
Joey CanIbeaheartbreaker ‎respond : bernice I always believe he will change? it hurts

Bernice Chovelle He wont. Trust me. Can see easily. Me as an outsider can see how is he like from th way he treated you. This type of guy, totally not worth it lah. Total trash. Wasting human resources. No offense. But he dont deserve you or even breathing in th air on Earth.
(I treated her bad?! How about this type of bitch of you is totally not worth either! Your th trash! Yours wasting time and human resources too! AWW, totally no offense either! But you don't even deserve t be born?! LOLS!)

Joey CanIbeaheartbreaker Girl you reacting more big than me! Sighs, i dont know. I seriously feel so numb..

Bernice Chovelle Move on!!! Cause i hate this type of jerks! He should reflect on himself. If he dont, he's total trash. Dont bother bout him anymore. Live your own life th way you want. Just move on. Move on move on move on move on move on~~~
(I'm not this type of JERKS! You should reflect to your ownself! And don't bother us again?! Live your own life with your BOYFRIEND! MOVE ON BITCH! MOVE ON!)

Damn, i hate this type of bitch! Your once a ***! And now you bother about our life?
Knn, own life don't wanna settle and you kepo on me and my girlfriend life?
GET A LIFE LA BITCH!
STOP BOTHERING! AND STOP TALKING NONSENSE ABT ME!

YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ME? AND YOU CAN JUDGE TILL LIKE THAT?
DAMN!!!!