LIKE THIS!


Friday, September 17, 2010

I love you! :|


I once told myself before, that love is hurt! But before continue anything, i would like t reply on behalf of my girlfriend blog post.

Which girl wouldn't want t be happy? How about guys?
I just don't understand what you want care from me and concern. I just don't know.
Everything is mix up. I'm not letting th love down, between us! And that is true! I mean it!
You can't change, then don't change. I'm not forcing you or what. Is just motivate you t changed?
Any difference! YES! So don't think that i force you is matter of fact, i just wanna motivate you t change.
I understand everything. Tyvm! ;D

Everything in love, you need care and concern. Yes this is true! But 1 thing i realise, i hate girl's with attitude, keep nagging like no tmrw! Stop it! Should i just ask th same old questions again and again?
Then why in th first place you accept your boyfriend!! I just hoping that some guys can learn from here.
I don't wanna see guys get hurt! It's not guys fault afterall.. Sames goes t th girls, i know! 
For money wise, i know guys got legs and hands they can work. Obvious! But one true thing is when you force your boyfriend t go work, don't keep playing childish by saying Boyfriend, today don't go work okay! Must accompany you! This is worst t th worst! You expect guys t go work, but end up you pull him away by not going work!
And for sex! Usually guys will have this horny thinking by saying, girl i wanna it now! But now GUYS CHANGED! Don't force guys t do sex and end up you get pregnant. It's not guys fault either! Then why in th first place you accepted that sex?!

This is knowledge and please use brains! I'm not talking about anyone, just giving some advice!
I don't wanna guys end of th day REGRET! That's all.

Maybe i have changed, thanks for those who says that! (:
I'm th old Boyster! Don't worry.
When your emo, or moodless? Just take some time of yourself by going out t th beach, with your friends or brothers. In this way, you can share, think and solve every problem. Have some freedom towards yourself. Don't let people control you! You control your own life. Okays! (x

I'm happy with my life now. No more emo's? No more anger? Even if i quarrel with my girlfriend, i can settle it as fast as possible. Thanks t those who give me advice and my matured thinkings!

Well, below are th pictures which i take during th Hari Raya Bazaar.
(Damn, see my Eyebrow, i shave it! Ugly, i know!)

End! Will update more pic's. (: