LIKE THIS!


Wednesday, September 22, 2010

If I had nothing would you want me to stay, You keep your money, take it all away!



 You think material's the reason i came. You keep your money, take it all away!

I don't your love and i don't want your revenge!
I don't want your love and all your lover's revenge, anymore!
I don't want your drama anymore!
I don't wanna be friends.
Je veux ton amour, Et je veux ta revanche....
Je veux ton amor, Et je veux ta revenge!


Finally i can put an end t it today. A night of reminiscing th past memories. Almost can't remember why we parted. I realised i walked so many years and now i'm back t th start. Not avoiding any unsettling rumours.
But gradually we are drifting apart till i have enough of you? Idk yet. Maybe you wanted me, a long time ago t distance myself from you. Th money you use on me and th things you buy for me at that moment is so thoughtful. It accompanied me while i think back on our memories. Just like every love story has an ending point. It can trap a person and still move forward. Loving till this pathetic state, You are satisfied. But why do i just want t cry?

I admit that Love is sometimes pitiably cheap! Being together for some years and we return to square one.
Keeping my pride, admiting that i was once prepared t be hurt, prepared t be a servant for you.

" Guys only love you when you have value or you're new. That how low class some guys can be. "

How about girls, do they even know what guys suffer? And please state correctly. It's how low class some girls can be. I define for some girls that is low class, they can be very attitude most of th time! Attitude doesn't even have a value. Girls love t spend on shopping, cute cute stuff? That is all unnecessary things. In law, they said they need higher lvls of educations. But do girls need certificate do t any jobs? No! They don't need any certificate, either way they need looks and shape of your body. Even girls didn't went t primary school nor secondary school still can find work, do guys can ? No.

For now i wanna have a peaceful life, work hard earn more money. I don't want t get any matters involve.
Will be on Facebook, Blog, Twitter and Msn for a short time. :)

As i promised, some people for their Birthday present and Christmas Exchanges. You guys better save money now! :x hahas.
Omg, i can't believe how many friends of mine were so happy i am single. Yes i know guys!
But no matter what i will think about you guys, i never wouldn't forget.

But for S, hmm.. wondering why you want t be with me. But we shall see okays. :)

I going t have some rest now, 9am got work! FML. Work Hard, Spend Later! ;x
Nights peoples! :D