LIKE THIS!


Wednesday, September 22, 2010

There is some space for our love, but your everything i don't like..



What more post i wanna post abt you, nothing either. I might still love you, but as long as you change your attitude that i don't like. I don't wanna be like last time, and YES! i do put first in friends. Cause i miss all of my friends. Brothers 1st priorty, We was once 1 year 5month, you think i wanna let go that fast? No! I wanna live t th fullest with you but not on this state! I don't like. I just don't like, i wanna be th boyfriend who can earn money and support girlfriend, not on that other opp. You said you not gonna bother about me and what else?
But seems that you were th one who post it first.

Just came back from work, i am superb tired, really! Whole body aching again! Arghs...
Tak boleh tahan ar! ;(

I go get changed and bathe. So i will smell good. :D

Will post more later.