LIKE THIS!


Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Dynamite :>



This 2 days down with fever, temperature is 38.1. Sick as hell, flu, headache! And throat is Hot like redness. Swollen throat. Damn i think i smoke too much. >,< . Please recover soon, i wanna find work asap! I don't want t stay at th Esso. The damn boss is fcuktard! I told i really sick. And she told me she dont believe? Wtf! And i got mc all. Fuck her!

I can't wait t enter and see th new Bedok Shopping Centre call Bedok Mall. :>
Here's a picture of it. 


Yesterday when t Marine Parade take mc, actually wanted t go Bedok. But when we was at Bedok poly at 12pm. They ask us t come back around 1.30pm so brother have no patience, so hit t Marine Parade t go do his hair. And the girl said t come tmrw as alot of customer. What reason, bullshits! So we walk-ed from Katong t Marine Parade Polyclinic. Aftermath, when t Parkway Parade walk around and wait for Kaden. Eat at Banquet. But i didn't eat anything, because i haven Throat Sickness. I can't eat and drink. :<
So when t Marine Parade Macdonald, t seat and talk. Saw Beverly and th gangs. Hmm, missed those times.
Nevermind, around 7pm take bus at Katong. Number 40. Hit Chai Chee, and i fall asleep all th way. I was sleepy serious! Eat those Medicines, doctor gave me. Arghs, i don't like medicine it sucks! Taste sucks! :<

Alright, i just eaten my Medicines. And time for me t get rest again. :< 
Hit me up or text me alright people! :>