LIKE THIS!


Tuesday, October 5, 2010

BOOM, I'D CAN BE A FREAK! ;>


Look that Boyster, alot of people say that he has changed alot! And some of them said, th Boyster we know is not like this and that.

I don't know how somehow i changed alot. Regarding about relationship and all. I'm sorry people!
Especially t Gena and Yangyang. I didn't know about th full Storys, i come in straight t conclusion. Didn't bother t think either and start t quarrel with them. Hmm, okays. And t Vevian, i won't failed t become your brother! Vevian, Crystal, Gena, Adonica, Tingting, Reena, Xiaoxiao. This few sister! I respect alot! And i'm sorry for my behavior of talking and attitude. :<
I can't tell the difference between puppy love and true love anymore, because i'm blind.

I can't tell the difference between puppy love and true love anymore, because i'm blind.