LIKE THIS!


Thursday, October 14, 2010

Th night is young and so are we.



First of all i wanna say to, Ms JoeyTLY.
Happy 1 Year 6 Months Monthsary! :>

Below are picture's! I re-edit. ;X
















And thanks for saying me, cute! ;)
Love you as much as you love me! I know i didn't care, but i do care abit. :)
This 1 year 6 months, is like photo-copy paper. Fast machine. Lols!
Always wanted you t learn from your mistakes. But it takes times.
Changes of you will come soon. Hahas! ;)
And please take off your extention! Doesn't matter with Long or Short hair.

I can hold on t you for long, but promise me something. Convert as a Muslim/Islam from you heart, not a forced! If married is a forced, then love is forced too. ;>

Hope you understand it. And last but not least! I love you!! <3 x100000 .... 
You now sleeping! I already awake, time for me t wait for you text and i will go changed and prepare.
Faster girlgirl, wake up! :D