LIKE THIS!


Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Is not because of th promises.

Because promise are meant t be broken. I'm in a straight world, you wanna love me can. But into relationship all i can't. Because i don't exists in th world of your world. And i already told i gonna married Joey. So anything please settle with me, don't go post anything about me or whatsoever! And yes, i damn miss him, i damn love him. So you jealous? For what fuck! You say u can't leave me, ya i lust with him before so? I treated him like a small brother before. Then no matter what every Saturday and Sunday i must follow my brother go his "Club" just t see your face, NO! I want my freedom, i want my fun. If those guys are aftering me, so let it be. Don't get jealous or what. And yes i only promise you when i get married with Joey, if anything wrongs t us or we divorce of what i be back t your life again. No! It not gonna happen. So please state th fact right. Yes i slept with you before doesn't mean "I LOVE YOU" -.-! Then i slept with D's before i must love him, how many times i slept with my brother's before? They are straights, they just need brother care. I can do that, but in this type of things i can't. I'm sorry. There's are guys out there is better than me

I wouldn't wanna bother people anymore, and i bloody hate you. 7am in th morning people is sleeping you come and see awake and talk t you? What is this? You keep on stalking me? Control me? How i can accept this type of things, if you Love me? Then let nature take course! Love can't be force by people, you are forcing that promises we make, understand? Even Joey doesn't force me in anything, she's my girlfriend she never even force me in anything. So get this in mind please.

I will post more, if anything comes up. Tyvm! :D

Just run away from these lies. Back t yesterday safe tonight.
I feel the sun creeping up like tick-tock, I'm trying to keep you in my head but if not. 
We'll just keep running from tomorrow with our lips locked, 
You got me begging....