LIKE THIS!


Saturday, April 9, 2011

Frightening places! ;(

I wouldn't wanna go back to that 4 walls again anm! I promised! I know i have changed alot after i have Released from DB. Changed to a good person, don't wanna be that Boy anm! I'm a man, okay! Not that childish anm! People keep saying me for nothing. I dislike it! Please. And that day there's this 2 girls, 1 fat 1 thin. Taking pictures of Me and My Girlfriend pictures don't know for what fuck lahs!

Can i be like the last time me? No! I wouldn't wanna do that! I hate my last time life. FRIENDS will be there for you, ARE YOU SURE?! I'm the one who handling all alone when i'm inside DB. I need friends all day who can keep accompanied thru out my Sentences... But yet no one is there for me. Keep sending letters out there, but all i received was Sad cases! Arghs!

Okays, i shall update more when i at home. Because be alone and blogging and all is the perfect time for me to express my feelings.

Goodbye!