LIKE THIS!


Sunday, April 10, 2011

The story of myself, D's and always mine (JTLY)! S2 you two!



Just one more day i gonna book in to camp! And the feeling is really sucks lahs. And i gonna leave my girlfriend, while i'm at camp.. Hopefully i can get 8 to 5pm! And i can accompany her.

Sighs, saying about "I'm not a good boyfriend, but i can be a good "Husband"!" I'm really scared 1 day, yes i know i can't be a good boyfriend, but when i'm Married, i shall be your good HUSBAND. Cause i do respect myself and my Wife as a Husband. OMG! I really paranoid sia. <3 Her! 

I promise we gonna have our Taylor! Because no matter what's happen, we gonna make thru everything! :)
Arghs, fucking regret lahs go in DB. Hell place to be! ;<



To Daniel, miss him every single day! Wish him to be safe always! Don't smoke too much! Takecare your girlfriend well okays, my Ah di <3! Will get your spects soon! I promise! I love him, always him as my brother! No one can compare within him, who compare i will shoot back whatever it takes! Only him, only him can make my day happier. But no one's else! He waited for me when i'm Released. But i too selfish to meet him! But i did! I did call him and meet him, because i can't really bear what it takes! I'm sorry. ;) Love you my Ah di <3 Daniel.

Hahahahhaas, this few days keep drinking, dranking, drunken! Damn, the feeling sucks lahs. Shall stop drinking this week! Enough already! Enough. Hahahahahas, thanks to my Wifey... <3 her! So much. I know i have changed, to a good one. I hope you won't hurt me like for the past 5 months, i know i'm in the wrong too. I should not even leave you. It's suffering inside you know! ;<

Okays lahs, i shall stop here. Feeling very sleepy! And my right eyes i think gonna infections. So pain, non-stop tears drop! Damn.

Good night world!