LIKE THIS!


Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Love love love, i want your love! :)


PS : Cute right the girl!


 (PS : I love her! Damn much!)


How many love can be deep? How many person are willing to wait?
After losing, then just realize, recalling near the arrangement.
A scene after scene conversation, performing our future on the stage.
Await, is actually a kind of pain, once the person we deeply love is gone.
It's me who don't dare to neglect the love you give to me!
Now I only want to be back to the first time, don't wish to let you cry anymore.
After loneliness, only you can accompany me. Now I only want to be back to the initial time.

I know you still love me, the beloved you.
Would you please hold my hand tightly? Would you please take a look at me!
Please look at me, who need you!
Only want you to turn back. ;)

Know what's the feeling when you know last time don't love her that much, but once she leaves you!
You get hurt and sad for that fucking 5 months! I regret okays and i learn my mistake either.
That's why i say, Cherish, Love, Care for the person now! Don't waste you relationship just like that.
Now i know i have fight back everything, just to have you by my side again!
And i'm happy alright. I won't cry and hurt like that 5 months again.
I'm sorry for not being the good boyfriend. But i always be the good husband! ;x

2 more days to our 2 years anniversary! Omg, that's fast right people.
Sighs, i will cry on this day. Don't know why i wasted that fucking 5 months! Shit!