LIKE THIS!


Thursday, April 14, 2011

Happy 2 Years Anniversary Wifey! ;) LOVE YOU!


Happy 2 years Anniversary, my dear girlgirl! Finally it's our 2 years! We completed! I'm glad i'm back with you. That's why i try to fight how hard is it! Because i don't want him to involve to our relationship, i promise i won't talk about him anymore. Make you heart feel so sick, i know! I'm sorry. I only need you and him in my life that's all. And of course! Our group of Cliques, Cycena & the Boyfriend. Lai Sing, Penny, Li Ting and other's. They are the best! The day won't be happy without them. I know. :)

Trying my best to be the good boyfriend just now okays. Today i pay alot of things. Cause i know girlgirl no money liao. ;) Got so good anot me? Hahas. And i won't forget one thing, 1st May and 10th of May, i will get pay. Alot of pay and i gonna share it with J & D only! So ya, without them in my life. Will be ruined! Okay lah, saying about D's. I miss him alot! Must faster get his spects fast! Later he keep kaobei! Hahahas.

Okay, just now i was late like 15 minutes to girlgirl house. Sorry lahs, the bus so slow and somemore from the bus - stop i walk to her house. No matter how hard to walk and sweat going down to my legs, i will still walk to my girlgirl house even it's very far. She cooked today, okay i love it! But it's pork. I try to cut down pork okay! Don't wanna eat anymore. And her mother cooking. I only don't like the Herbal cum black chicken. Feel like my stomach is calling to toilet now. But nvm, i gonna finish my post.

After eat dinner at girlgirl house, when down to meet Lai Sing, Penny, Li Ting and 1 guy. PS : I don't know his name, nvm. So we went to Hougang Green. Hahas, thanks to them! Wishing our 2 years anniversary. Love you guys! ;DDD
So we went to eat at Syed Roti Prata shop. The uncle jitao really stupid! We order, he write down. But when bill come he asked us what we eaten just now. HOW PATHETIC CAN IT BE! -,-!!
After that went to badminton court there slack-ed. Li Ting and her Boyfriend went off first, so left me, my girlfriend, penny and lai sing. Slacked till 4.30am. We went home with cab!

Hahahahahas.

To : My Girlfriend, My Pretty, My Wifey, My Love One. Only girl in the world!
What has happen in the past, we put it in the past. Now is time for our future! I don't want anything to get involve in our relationship anymore. Let's forget the past, i promised i won't say about anything regarding about him. Yes! Today onwards i won't say okay! Today i been a good NSF and a good Boyfriend okay. I went to endorse my MC'S! And i don't want delay any longer! I wanna get my pay and everything!
I promised to be the Boyfriend/Hubby to takecare of you, dote you the most and care for you the most too!
I won't neglect my care and love like last time anymore. I changed! So remember don't PARANOID! I warned you. I really love you. Happy 2 Years Anniversary! Thanks for been there for me for this 2 years. Helping me, supporting me, care for me, loving me. And i want you to be the Faithful girl i ever know. Counted by this year that means i know you for more than 5 years already. I already getting closed to you day by day. I know your pattern everything, please don't lie to me about anything. Anything don't like, say it out. Don't put it to your heart and i make sure i gonna answer every question you ask me. I promised!
Don't take D's things again, he's my only truthful brother. I hope you understand. And if he need help i will only help him! Hope you understand okays, girlgirl. After this i gonna bathe and nua liaoxz! Tired-rise, camp slept awhile nia. NABEI! SO HOT! I gonna be awake at 12pm i think. Cause gonna go to girlgirl house and accompany her. And we shall go out for our dinner or what. Love you! Please sleep early my girlgirl. ;>

Love you, my only girl in the world! :>

Signing off : Boyster, your only Boy in the world! ;>