LIKE THIS!


Monday, May 23, 2011

I like a Love Machine!


I always wanted to live the way i was, but i have changed to a new one.
Hehes, now i realise and finally awaken! Woohoo.

Pictures are so delightful isn't it? I don't care about that fucking motherfucker anm!
Well, we will move on to next topic? Hahas!
Okays, now my girlriend is sleeping at the Chair. She is too tired afterall, when to meet Dan at Bedok South.
Hmm, i never ask her wear high heels. But she did complain, hahas! So barefoot and walked till my house.
Maybe her legs are too tired. :P

And today is Monday Blues, damn it! Monday sucks for life! Shit ass!
So what i promise is to upload more pictures right? Hehes, alright.



 I was too bored, so i took pictures of myself. There's alot to come, Patient. :D






Yes of cos, my Loverboy! : D
How hardworking is him! Kinda miss him now.


Nvm, shall go to rest soon. Hmm, happy looking peoples!
Remember to click the ADS if APPEARS. Tyvm! Love you peoples.

Goodnights, i know its morning! :D